Tuesday, May 29, 2012



Hello Friends,


This is the first post on this blog. So, here I'll be explaining what you should expect as forthcoming. I created this blog to write about the things that continuously stir my mind (and I'm sure these things must have hit you too).


India is a great country, full of diversity and blessed by nature. as its citizens, it is our duty to uphold the nation. But I've seen that the reality is different. We expect a lot but fail to give. This blog will discuss how to make changes.


As for myself, I'm very much interested in protecting the wildlife of our great nation. India is the only country in the world which has all the geographical terrains. The mountains, deserts, plains, rain forests, plateau, sea coast, India has it all. And thus it is implied that we have all kinds of animals living with us sharing the nation with us. We can't ignore them.


Increasing population pressures on nation's land and resources have created a big danger for the wildlife. But, I believe there are people out there who wish to re-establish the balance. Who wish to see the green over the glitter. And for them, is this blog.


Here, we will discuss what we can do in our nearby areas, our homes and how we can bring changes.


Don't worry though, apart from wildlife (which is so close to my heart), I have other matters upon which I would like to share ideas with you....So, keep a track, follow the blog, post comments and maybe some day, you might find something that touches your heart.


Saurabh Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment